What is Morristown Express?
Start Driving with Morristown Express
Why should YOU start driving with Morristown Express?
The in truck training is “hands on training” with the oversight of your trainer. You will learn the complete process from pre-tripping a tank trailer to the final delivery where a pump may be used to offload product at our customers.
You will also be trained to provide updates to dispatch using the in cab communication system (PeopleNet) and how to complete the necessary paperwork. The overall training time depends on the new driver.
- An average income of between $65,000 to $75,000 with top drivers earning above $80,000
- $1,100 a week guaranteed minimums
- Out and back freight
- On-site maintenance and dispatch
- Limited amount of overnight trips
- Consistent repeat freight lanes
- Assigned high-quality equipment
- Paid tanker training and orientation
- Complete benefits package (dental, medical, 401k, vision)
- Safety bonuses after 1 year
Here are some of the general requirements to drive for Morristown Express:
- Class A CDL with 6 - 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
- The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
These are not an exhaustive list of hiring requirements. If you want to know more specifics, please contact our recruiting department at 888-260-8875.